Psychological assessment or evaluation can play a critical role in both diagnosis and treatment planning. Accurate assessment may involve components such as interviews, standardized testing, computerized testing, and behavioral inventories.
Evaluations may be recommended by a physician, requested by a parent, self-referred or ordered by a court. Providers have expertise in working with a wide variety of age ranges from early childhood to geriatric populations. At Responsive Centers, psychological assessment services are offered in a variety of areas, including:
- Assessment for attentional difficulties
- Comprehensive psychological assessment of emotional and personality problems
- Custody evaluations
- Parenting assessments
- Educational evaluations (including intelligence and learning disability evaluation)
- Competency evaluation
- Neuropsychological assessments
- Substance abuse assessments
- Autism spectrum screenings
- Pre-surgery evaluations
- Employment-related assessments
Have questions for us?
Call our office!
Responsive Centers for Psychology & Learning
7501 College Blvd., Suite 250
Overland Park, KS 66210-2505
Phone: (913) 451-8550
Fax: (913) 469-5266
Billing: 1 (877) 777-7686 Ext. 2002