Masters Level Therapist
Masters Level Therapist (LMLP, LMSW, LPC)
Overland Park, KS
Description of the Practice Group:
Responsive Centers is a growing private practice group celebrating its 40 years of providing high quality behavioral health care in Overland Park, Kansas. Responsive Centers currently has over 55 clinicians who include psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, psychologists, and master’s level therapists. Responsive Centers has in house credentialing and billing service in place which has resulted in a high payment collection history. Our office is located in the central business hub of Overland Park with very easy patient access.
Responsive Centers is looking to add multiple Clinical Masters level therapists (full or part time) to its growing private practice group. We are looking for LMLP, LMSW, and LPC’s. All of these positions take place in an outpatient setting. Clinical Masters level therapists will provide care onsite with telehealth options if necessary. Responsive Centers is looking for therapists who are interested in general, adult, child/adolescent, and geriatric sub-specialties. Scheduling for this position is flexible. These positions can be full time, part time, after hours, or even on weekend hours. This position’s duties include providing initial psychological assessments and additional therapy services.
- Masters-level licensure
- Kansas License required
- Capacity to work with children (if applicable)
- Ability to utilize and document in electronic medical records
- Decent, compassionate bedside manner
- Strong verbal communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Set your own schedule, minimum of 15 hours per week
- Productivity Based Compensation, very competitive overhead.
- Classified as a 1099 independent contractor
- 60 Clinicians provide a diverse patient and referral mix
- Administrative team coordinates insurance paneling
- Responsive utilizes the Valent EHR for charting and billing