Psychologist - Learning Disability Assessment Specialist
Overland Park, KS
Description of the Practice Group:
Responsive Centers is a growing private practice group celebrating its 40 years of providing high quality behavioral health care in Overland Park, Kansas. Responsive Centers currently has over 55 clinicians who include psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, psychologists, and master’s level therapists. Responsive Centers has in house credentialing and billing service in place which has resulted in a high payment collection history. Our office is located in the central business hub of Overland Park with very easy patient access.
Responsive Centers is looking to add a psychologist to its growing private practice group. All of these positions are 100% outpatient. Providers will be working onsite, but telehealth is available if necessary. We are looking for psychologists who have experience with learning disability assessments like ADHD, Autism, etc. We provide flexible scheduling and are willing to work around provider availability. These positions can be full time, part time, after hours or weekend hours. Duties include providing initial psychological assessments, psychotherapy, and psychological testing services.
- PhD licensure
- Kansas License required
- Having additional Missouri License would be helpful
- Ability to utilize and document in electronic medical records
Benefits & Perks:
- Set your own schedule, minimum of 15 hours per week
- Productivity Based Compensation, very competitive overhead.
- Classified as a 1099 independent contractor
- 60 Clinicians provide a diverse patient and referral mix
- Administrative team coordinates insurance paneling
- Responsive utilizes the Valent EHR for charting and billing