Overland Park, KS
Description of the Practice Group:
Responsive Centers is a growing private practice group celebrating its 40 years of providing high quality behavioral health care in Overland Park, Kansas. Responsive Centers currently has over 55 clinicians who include psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, psychologists, and master’s level therapists. Responsive Centers has in house credentialing and billing service in place which has resulted in a high payment collection history. Our office is located in the central business hub of Overland Park with very easy patient access.
Responsive Centers is looking to add a psychologist with experience treating the geriatric population to our growing private practice. This position is 100% outpatient. Services will be provided on site, but telehealth is available if necessary. We are looking for a psychologist who is interested and experienced in working with the geriatric patient population in nursing facilities. We can be flexible on the schedule and fit whatever time that works for the psychologist. This is a full-time position, but Duties include providing initial psychological assessments, psychotherapy, and psychological testing services.
- PhD licensure
- Kansas License required
- Ability to obtain Missouri license
- Ability to utilize and document in electronic medical records
Benefits & Perks:
- Set your own schedule, minimum of 15 hours per week
- Productivity Based Compensation, very competitive overhead.
- Classified as a 1099 independent contractor
- 60 Clinicians provide a diverse patient and referral mix
- Administrative team coordinates insurance paneling
- Responsive utilizes the Valent EHR for charting and billing