Clinical Masters Level Therapist
Clinical Masters Level Therapist Geriatric LPC
Overland Park, KS
Description of the Practice Group:
Responsive Centers is a growing private practice group celebrating its 40 years of providing high quality behavioral health care in Overland Park, Kansas. Responsive Centers currently has over 55 clinicians who include psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, psychologists, and master’s level therapists. Responsive Centers has in house credentialing and billing service in place which has resulted in a high payment collection history. Our office is located in the central business hub of Overland Park with very easy patient access.
Responsive Centers is looking for an LPC who is interested in geriatric care. This position is a dual role with onsite work in a geriatric hospital setting and administrative work. Clinical Masters level therapists will provide care onsite with telehealth options if necessary. Scheduling for this position is flexible. These positions can be full time, part time, after hours, or even on weekend hours. This position’s duties include providing initial psychological assessments and additional therapy services for the geriatric population.
- Masters-level licensure
- Kansas License required
- Capacity to work with children (if applicable)
- Ability to utilize and document in electronic medical records
- Decent, compassionate bedside manner
- Strong verbal communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Set your own schedule, minimum of 15 hours per week
- Productivity Based Compensation, very competitive overhead.
- Classified as a 1099 independent contractor
- 60 Clinicians provide a diverse patient and referral mix
- Administrative team coordinates insurance paneling
- Responsive utilizes the Valent EHR for charting and billing